March 28, 2011

Sticks and Stones

Hi all, take a look at these beauties! I tend to think of jewelry with stones lending themselves to a more edgier look. But with these lighter shades and delicate settings, they're perfect for this Spring season.

Emerald fluorite embedded in gold.
Grey quartz on a multi-colored stone chain.
Lavender- milk agate with brass band.
Coral agate embedded in silver.

Looking forward to this week ahead- it's Spring Break!! Hopefully inspiration will hit and I'll be able to post something new soon.

xoxo



Images via Anthropologie

3 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous! its a relief to see something different than trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quartz ring! The stone is just perfect, and I love how the brass is so understated :)

    Keep posting neat stuff!

    -Anna
    (P.S. I just happened to log in with this email ;p sorry, been busy)

    ReplyDelete