April 13, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday: Satchel Handbags

The satchel has always been a popular silhouette for handbags with their un-fussy look and streamlined design. Coming in one solid color with little gold clasps and leather handles/ straps, these handbags are a nice combination of sophistication and elegance. 

The patent leather of this handbag is softened with the light beige color.
Not quite a satchel but still streamlined in design and loving the pink suede!
A perfect, baby pink satchel with gold clasps and links is the ultimate girlie-girl handbag.
A lovely, periwinkle color and design, I shot this handbag while crossing the street!
This is the epitome of a true leather satchel with its rich brown color and tiny gold clasps.
This post is the first of a new series I like to call 'Whimsical Wednesdays'. I hope you like!

xoxo 

Images via Wish Wish WishCherry Blossom and my personal archive!

1 comment:

  1. I AGREE! I love satchels! Especially the versatile ones that you can use as hand-held or cross-body. I have this great red satchel with a golden heart for the clasp. I absolutely love it! I've been using it all winter because the red and gold really stood out against my black pea coat with gold buttons <3

    Now its spring. =/ I want a white lacy satchel now, but I can't find one XD

    Anna

    ReplyDelete