January 13, 2011

Fashion, Art, Music! January 21st

Hi Everyone! I've been posting this Event Invite everywhere else but forgot my own blog!

I've recently had the pleasure of meeting and working with Tyese Cooper, Designer, Stylist, & Shopper of Tais Elyse ! She is currently hosting an Open House in Oakland's Jingletown, F3-Cotton Mill Studios. I hope everyone will get a chance to attend this event and meet her! 


Time
Friday, January 21 · 7:00pm - 10:00pm

LocationCotton Mill Studio Lofts 1091 Calcot Place Oakland CA., 94606

Created By

More Info
Come to a fabulous evening at the historical artist building at the Cotton Mill Studios in Oakland! I am hosting an Open House and Art Event showcasing my wardrobe styling and design business. There will be fashion, music, morsels, Malbec and mingling. This is an engaging event I’ve done periodically, and each time proves to be bigger and better.


Bring your curiosity for fashion and appetite for art.

7pm: Mingling
8:30pm: special presentation
9pm: studio tour throughout my artist building
10pm: Goodnight

There’s lots to do, see and buy! Attendees will get a glimpse at artists’ sculptures, paintings, photography exhibits, metalwork, perfume, jewelry and design apparel, pole dancing, woodworking, and even pinball collections!

There is no cost for this event. Food and beverage available for purchase on site.

DIRECTIONS AND CARPOOL:

I am three exits from Downtown Oakland, 10 min walk (or 5 min cab ride) from Fruitvale Bart, 15 min downtown SF or 40 min from San Jose. Carpool, Bart/Cab or Bike! If you need a ride, let us know!

http://www.taiselyse.com/
http://www.f3oakland.com/


1 comment:

  1. Fun. Food. Fashion. F-r-e-e.

    My four favorite F words =D

    Unfortunately I can't be there due to geographical locations. Wish I could though~

    <3's

    ReplyDelete