January 20, 2011

Minimalist Room

Hi All, Sorry I've haven't been around lately. I've been getting ready for school AND getting ready for Friday, January 21st! If you haven't seen the invite, please scroll down and take a look- it's gonna be fun! 

Though I'm going to be busy as usual this semester, I still want to make time to work on my New Year's Resolutions, projects and my room! Right now things are under construction in my house and soon my sister and I will be sharing a HUGE space at the bottom. I can't wait to start designing and decorating for it, but until then I'd like to improve the space I'm currently in. I can't do much because I will be moving downstairs but I like the idea of creating a theme for now. 

I'm not sure if I could call myself a minimalist at heart but I do love the idea for my room. I found these pictures from a web blog (can't remember which, if they are from your blog please let me know) and just love the overall look and feel of the space.





I like to think of my room as my canvas. I can add or subtract whatever accessories I have and change the theme every now and then. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment