November 4, 2010

Whimsical Challenge


Here's a challenge for me: I will post something on my blog at least twice a week this month. 
Once on Monday and one on Friday. 

This whole blogging thing was very new to me when I first started. I opened up my account and happily stated that I would post something soon and ended up not posting anything until 4 months later!!! I did write something around Christmas break and promised to blog about a bunch of stuff then... you know how that story ended. 

Now that I've gotten used to the settings and have found some ideas that I'm truly passionate about, I'm willing to post more often. I do have to remember that though my blog is all about the whimsical, it's also about quality and not quantity; I want to share things that everyone can be interested in! 

My challenge will start this coming Monday and I think this will definitely help me become more organized and more resourceful with my interests and my writing. 

So here we go! xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment