November 1, 2010

Post Halloween

Hi there Everyone! Hope everybody had a great Halloween. I spent the night eating my grandmother's delicious popcorn and watching movies with my family. Although I had fun having a nice quiet evening at home, I did insist on making plans to go all out next year. 
Below is inspiration for what I have planned for costumes and baked goodies! 


Ms. Aldridge of Sea of Shoes got all dolled up as Jane Hudson from 'Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?' And Alix of 
the cherry blossom girl got creative with her friend in recapturing the evil Disney villains for this Halloween season!

Cruella Deville

Maleficent

The Evil Queen 

Below are some scrumptious looking chocolate truffles made by Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere. I think you could make these for any holiday season with the right colors! Besides being colors of Halloween, I appreciate these colors that also stand for the winning team of the World Series... Go Giants!!! 



And there you have it folks, the wonderful and creative ideas that came out this Halloween. I can't wait to reveal some of my own for next year! xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. Ohlala!

    Talk about vixinizing the villanetts of Disney ;D I love how contemporary their costumes are!

    ReplyDelete