September 26, 2010

Whimsical Thoughts Vol. 1

Hi all! My mind is in an absolute tizzy this evening, probably due to a. the hot weather b. a super sweet chai or c. my insatiable hunger for the lamb chops my mom is cooking tonight... or it could just be d. all of the above. Because of this though, I'm posting about various things that may or may not be in relation to each other...but that's why it's called Whimsical Hearts

Below are a few things that caught my eye this past week. Of course I captured no one's face because I'm too shy to ask but maybe I'll be braver this coming week. 

Love the look of this bag. Simple with only four studs and one zipper but still looking
 polished with shape & color.

Liked the pattern on her wrap.

Cute Kitty Bag!

The Lone Boot. Adored the snap on the back.

I love fabric stores. There's something about them that is so comforting and exciting all at once. Especially when there is no end in sight to all of the colors, patterns and low prices! 

I'm not usually an outdoorsy person but lately I've also been wanting to go to the beach. I know it's because of the weather. Maybe I'll go on a walk with my Aunt and her dog Molly this coming weekend. Pair that with some lattes and I'll be all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment