August 28, 2010

Pretty Colors




Hi Everyone! School is up and running so I've been out of sorts trying to organize myself. But I'm back and will hopefully be updating more often. I do try to be realistic ^^; 

Just the other day I was walking down Valencia Street in San Francisco and saw a young gal typing away on a blue typewriter outside her bookstore. I instantly fell in love and have now become obsessed with finding one at a moderately good price! We'll see what my findings will bring and until then, I have found a few photos that inspire me.






All of these pretty typewriters remind of candy colored macarons! Also the film Marie Antoinette comes  to mind. I loved Sophia Coppola's take on the young queen's life and think the art direction beautifully expressed her teenaged thinking. 



I love Kristen Dunst's hair in this last shot. Wrapped in a white gauzy ribbon and soft bangs falling over her face, her hair reminds of a cloud. I only wish my hair can do that but with my curly, frizzy hair it would only look like bush! 


1 comment:

  1. DEARY I LOVER YOUR BIG FRIZZY HAIR! =) If you really wanted to make it look like Kristen's I think it's totally possible and you would look so sweet X3

    P.S. I'm also in love with the type writers o.o
    Retro = <3

    Too bad old Nicktoons like Hey Arnold! and etc are considered retro now XD We're ooollllddd.

    -Anna

    ReplyDelete