August 16, 2010

Boston Quickie

Hi all! I'm just posting a quickie about my trip to Boston. This post definitely doesn't do it justice but I'm hoping just to give a little of the charm that I got when I visited...


Everything in Boston is made of brick! The buildings, the sidewalks and even the lamp posts are made with glass and painted black, just like in the early days.


My dear friend Jack told me that touching John Harvard's foot was for good luck. Later I found out that it's also tradition to go wee wee on the same foot when you're drunk...


Though miles away, Boston felt like home to me. Being definitely more laid back, Boston had charm and elegance that made it different from New York and more familiar to me being from San Francisco. I can't wait to go again for a longer visit!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Boston is GORGEOUS =) I definitely need to take a road trip down there one day while I'm still here. Please do share more gorgeous pictures for me to ooh and ahh!

    -Loving Fan

    ReplyDelete