November 21, 2010

Valencia Street

Uuuhh! This week has been a doozy for me. First I missed my scheduled posting for Friday and then I just found out that 2 pictures from my last post had broken links and didn't appear at all... sniff. Plus I've been dealing with school which isn't very fun either... 
but nothing a little walk through Valencia Street in San Francisco couldn't cure! 

Valencia Street has a bunch of great places and has shops dedicated to everything from clothing to furniture.

This place specializes in quirky stationary and notebooks, which I love.
Definitely living up to it's namesake, this place has a bunch of cute and quirky knick- knacks. 
Made two new friends while wandering around. Both were gazing hungrily at an ice cream cone a kid was holding.
I then finished with a couple of treats at this little cafe.
All in all, this was a great little side trip for me on my way to work from school.

That's all for today (or tonight rather) and I'll be back on track tomorrow!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment