November 26, 2010

Black Friday Wishes

Hi all! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving or at least a great day. I certainly did as I stuffed myself with mother's delicious sausage stuffing, my aunt's juicy turkey, my sister's tasty apple pie and grandma's marshmallow-yam dish, YUM! The list can go on and on but I will stop here or I'll drown my laptop =) 

But because I had to digest all that scrumptious food, I had no time to visit any of my favorite stores like Anthropologie, on Black Friday. They had some great sales and a beautiful new window display that I can't wait to see. In the mean time though, here are a few items on my wish list!

Made of canvas and leather, this tote also display a vintage oil painting, letting you carry artwork wherever you go.
I like the wrinkled texture on these knee-high boots and how the zipper is on the front instead of the back or sides.
I love how this ribbed sweater can also double as a dress. 
The ribbon twirled with brass chain softens this chunky piece giving it a more romantic feel.

I love anything from Anthroplogie. Like the store itself, these pieces are very feminine, very romantic and very me!
Images via Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment