June 27, 2010

New York: BABYCAKES


Hi everyone! I've been back from New York for a while now but I just had to sit and rest in the after glow of what was the best trip ever! I went with my lovely Aunt and we had an absolute blast. The next few posts will be about my adventures in N.Y.C and in Boston.

This post will be about BABYCAKES, an awesome bakery I heard about through the grapevine of my friends. What's different about it is that it's completely animal and allergy friendly. Specializing in "Vegan, Gluten-Free, and (mostly) Sugar-Free" baked goods, BABYCAKES was on my list for visiting charming and yummy places!

The staff there were friendly. Thanks you guys, for all the amazing sweets.


Everything inside the bakery was way cute, retro and inspiring, from the clear cases holding all the goodies to the picture of the Golden Girls taped to the register. I also loved this girl's hair and glasses.


These gals went before me and couldn't wait to have their coffee and chocolate cupcakes.


And finally, a chocolate chip cookie, vanilla icing sandwich. What a mouthful, but it was the best mouthful ever! Thanks BABYCAKES, I can't wait to go again for another treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment