July 19, 2011

We all scream for Ice Cream!

{My sister eagerly trying to get a peek of the inside before they open.}
Smitten Ice Cream is a recently opened shop in Hayes Valley, where they boast the creamiest and freshest ice cream in the area. How they give the freshest ice cream is by using liquid nitrogen to speed up the process and make it very smooth. They also have a list of odd but delicious flavors such as olive oil & basil, candied jalapeno, and good ol' Lemon Verbena!
{People milling around... waiting, waiting!}
{My sister and I went the simple but delicious route and chose Brown Sugar.}
Perfect on a hot day or at least when the sun's out!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE to go here *hint hint*

    I really hope they have garlic flavored ice cream! It's really good! If you ever get the chance to try it, you should! Their olive/basil and jalapeno flavors intrigue me. Sign me up!

    I wish you would have taken more photos of the interior of the shop however, from what I could see, its smashing inside :)

    Anna

    ReplyDelete