May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

To all mothers, and to especially my own, no words can express how important your presence in our lives have been. Through your intelligence, beauty and sometimes harsh but valid discipline, I have grown into a person who can appreciate morals, values and have the courage to uphold them in the face of conflict. They say a mother always knows and you always do. You know and accept me for who I am, even though I think it's not who I want to be. Because I carry you with me, I have the confidence to go out and explore the world and know that I am never alone. It is during my adventures that I will most likely stumble and fall but with grace, I can pick myself back up again, just as you have shown and taught me. I love you Mommy and Happy Mother's Day!

xoxo, Diana 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you mija, I have enjoyed the journey of seeing you blossom into a beautiful woman. Love you.

    ReplyDelete