May 24, 2011

Fiore Caffe... San Francisco, CA



Located in San Francisco, this little place is the newest addition to the string of cafes in the Mission district. The two gentlemen who opened the cafe just a few weeks ago, are very excited to be apart of the neighborhood. Offering simple but good beverages and yummy pastries from different parts of Europe, this little place will soon be my go-to spot before and after work!

{They serve Baci chocolates at the counter!}
{My friend Kim and I each enjoyed a Hot Chocolate.}
{A bright and welcoming space with very chic decor!}
Hope everyone gets a chance to visit Fiore Caffe soon! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. AWWWW, it's ME!!!

    Thank you for the cocoa, I owe you a very special belated birthday beverage!

    Feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need you to take me here.

    That is all <3

    ReplyDelete