May 17, 2011

Aquatic Park... San Francisco, CA

{My Dad's favorite Little Red Boat}

Though I live in the city, it's not often I get to do the real touristy thing and visit all of the popular cites and landmarks. But a few weeks ago I got to visit Aquatic Park, located across from Alcatraz Island. Getting there bright and early (or else there would be no parking) my Dad, sister and I walked around the edge of the pier and along the shore of the little beach that was there. I definitely appreciated the calm and soft-looking palette of the area and enjoyed the warmth of color seeping in as the sun rose, lighting everything up.
{Another couple enjoying the early morning calm}
{Alcatraz Island. They have a ghost tour my sister is dying to do.}
{This guy was in every other shot that I took, always showing me his profile. What a ham!}
{These white buildings appeared so crisp against the backdrop of dark green trees.}
{Loved how the Golden Gate Bridge and background looked like a pastel paintng.}
XoXo

1 comment:

  1. You and I both sister ;/ I need to do the touristy thing too ><

    Your dad has a good taste in boats =)

    I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss the cry of seagulls :(

    Anna

    ReplyDelete