January 30, 2011

Whimsical Thoughts Vol. 2

One of the many reasons (many) I started this blog was to help me put my camera to use. I love taking photos of everything and everyone, but was always afraid of not being able to take the 'right' picture. Now I figure... just go for it! 

Currently, I'm working with a Nikon Coolpix S60 and would eventually like to upgrade to D300S.  But for now, I'm happy with the various results I'm getting...













My previous challenge of updating every Monday and Friday fell through but I do plan to update more often now. I've finally settled into school, a new internship and finally got around to organizing my room!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. If you're not already watching this - here's a blog for you: http://workwithwhatyouvegot.blogspot.com/

    xoxo
    salome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work dearie! Can't wait to see what other goodies you have up your sleeve :)

    ReplyDelete