October 14, 2010

Cupcakes Vol. 2

Look at these cupcakes! Look at them! Good god I'm so excited that I forgot my greeting...
Hello Everyone!!
I hope everyone is having a lovely day and if not, I can only hope these adorable little goodies will bring a smile to your face!



Again, these cupcakes are from Sharon Wee of Wee Love Baking.



Creating colorful and cutesy characters is what she's known for but she also does elegant creations such as the ones up above. Her technique is unique in the sense that her attention to detail is simply amazing and is the first thing you notice as you start to see all of the different pieces that make up her little characters. 

Definitely check her out at her blog Wee Love Baking !

1 comment:

  1. WOW! These are amazing! I want a bunny please!

    You should really put up some of your creations too!

    ReplyDelete