April 23, 2010

Fashionable Classmates


Hi all! Sorry it's been forever since I've updated, although to whom I'm apologizing to? I'm not sure. School has been kicking my butt, so I'd though I'd release some stress and post some inspiring pics.

What most may not know is that I am crazy about Fashion! I know, who isn't these days right? But I will say that I've just recently received my AA degree in Fashion Image Consulting and am noticing everything with a newly trained eye.

Here are some of my classmates to start with. They have been a joy to work with and a constant source of inspiration!

These peeps had 'Urban Cool' down pat; The blazer looking sophisticated, the leather jacket having clean folds and a black sweater with ribbed texture.
Loved his bag! A nice caramel brown with butter soft texture.
She's cute as a button, from her bow down to her shows! Love the mixture of Blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment