February 15, 2010

I'm a Liar, I know...


Ok so being a blogger is much harder than I anticipated. I've always admired different bloggers who are willing to share their thoughts and ideas with us and I am constantly inspired by them. For me to do as they do and share my own personal insights of my interests.....not so easy. I said I would put up more things over the winter break.... and I didn't... I lied yes I know, BUT i will not give up! I'm looking at this as a major inspiration board for me to add and refer to as I continue with my projects that I have on the shelf, collecting dust. Also to share with others, what I have found that will make their lives a little more serendipitous as it does mine. Even this is confusing for me to write but I'm sure I'll pick it up along the way.





No comments:

Post a Comment