December 26, 2011

It was a Merry Christmas indeed...

This past month did not go how I planned or expected to. I found myself waking up in the morning, vaguely remembering what I did the day before. Nothing could distract me for even a minute from such a busy schedule and worrying for my family. But, amongst all of the stress and unexpected happenings, everyone was together for Christmas and will be so for the upcoming New Year; something I will never take for granted and will always be happy and grateful for. Just having a day to sit and be with my family, has made me realize the need to slow down, reevaluate and work with projects/jobs that not only gives me a unique journey along the way, but also gives me actual results that I can relish in! I know now that my desires ( and I do have many), though they are whimsical and harmless,should not overshadow my true skills and talents... But I think a little bit of whimsical can still be a good thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment