November 30, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday: Hot Chocolate Season

{The classic cocoa mix along with sweet, fluffy marshmallow squares.}
Hi all! I know it's been absolutely forever and I'm sorry for that. Thanksgiving was wonderful but the preparations and the shopping (not done by me but helping others do so) has taken its toll and will definitely continue to do so in the next few weeks. But to keep the season and holidays cozy, happy and stress free, a cup of hot cocoa can be a yummy and decadent treat to look forward to! I of course love going to my local cafes for this treat yet I'd also like to stock up on some of these different cocoas from Williams-Sonoma, for home should I ever need it.... and I will. 
{This mix is from the hight raved about cacao bar in New York City. Truly a decedent drink.}
{I've never been fond of this flavor after my first taste a few years ago, but I'm willing to give it another go.}
{Dutch cocoa made with perfectly ground Guittard chocolate for that creamy consistency.} 
{I'd never though to mix these three flavors together but if you think about it, that is what makes a candy bar!}
Let the tasting begin! xoxo

Images via Williams-Sonoma

No comments:

Post a Comment