October 14, 2011

Nails as Accessories

A dear friend and stylist, Tyese Cooper once told me that accessories don't necessarily just have to belts and bags. Accessorizing can be done with your hair, make up or your nails. After seeing these beauties down below, I definitely can't wait to do my own!
{Make a Wish.}
{A bit of glitter adds some sparkle.}
{Nails for Tiffany's}
{Mix & Match.}
{Perfect for this Holloween!}
Now to go buy the nail polish in all the different colors. Essie and OPI are favorite brands of these nail artists.
xoxo

Images via Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. I love the selection of nails you presented. The single outspoken nails within the bunch truly suite your whimsical taste. Personally i don't think my left hand will ever have the coordination it needs to paint my right fingers.

    Mani anyone?

    <3 Anna

    ReplyDelete