October 19, 2011

Baker & Banker

Hearing the name Baker & Banker, you think it's the name for a professional bank...at least that's what I thought when my sister Gabby told us that's where we were heading to. Lo and behold it's actually the name of a bakery and restaurant nestled in the Pacific Heights area of San Francisco. While the restaurant is chic and polished on one side, the bakery is chic and cozy on the other. Heading out on foggy Sunday (yes, Sunday!) morning, my family and I were greeted by friendly staff and mouth watering cinnamon rolls!
{The famous Cinnamon Rolls!}
{Freshly made Cinnamon Almond Granola}
{Chocolate and Pecan Sticky Buns}
We were also joined by this adorable cat, Noru who loved the baked goods just as much as we did! Everyone must take a moment to try out a few yummy morsels from Baker & Banker although morsels might just not be enough! 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The kitten with mittens makes me smile :)

    For the record, you should NEVER, EVER... EVER take me to Baker and Banker. The temptation will make me cry.

    <3 Anna

    ReplyDelete