September 13, 2011

No Postage Necessary...

This Fall, we want to our accessories to be chic and look our absolute best but the warmth of the upcoming seasons also beg for comfort and no fuss. That is why I think the Envelope Clutch is the perfect 'it' bag for these reasons and though each is of great design, there is a simplicity to the bag that is attractive during this Fall season. 
{Metal corners and zippers for hardware gives this bag a more edgier vibe.}
{An elegant clutch with blue-suede and small zipper detailing.} 
{Here there is actually a vintage painting atop a repurposed canvas pouch!} 
{A fun yet subtle animal print gives this clutch an edgy and chic look.}
{Simple and chic. My favorite!}
{Taking the idea literally, the Kate Spade 'Par Avion' clutch is fun and sweet.}

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of orange (from my previous comment about liking orange)! I agree with you choice of bag =) The simplicity makes it very versatile, and the strap makes it harder for forgetful-me to loose a bag XD

    I must say, the Kate Spade bag is also extremely delish <3 I love shocking people with fashion sometimes, and that envelope is a delightful surprise =)

    Anna

    ReplyDelete